Does your home need a sewer line repair?
Then you can trust the technicians of Phantom Plumbing to locate, repair, and replace the sewer system anytime at an affordable price. Our team of experts is available for you to provide the best cleaning services in Texas.
So, hurry up! You can contact us to get the sewer cleaning services and we are at your doorstep with our experienced professionals in this field.
We assure you to give the high standard sewer cleaning system for your place. Our company has years of reputation and trust of the customers to give permanent solutions for your home’s sewer system.
Why consider Phantom Plumbing for reliable drainage service?
Phantom Plumbing always feel honored to offer a full range of all type cleaning services. Our team is always ready to inspect the sewer issues deeply and perform suitable action with the best we can. Our cleaning services in Texas cover the following sewer issues:
● Clogged Drains
● Sewer Pipe Repair & Replacement
● Underground Pipe Inspections
● Trenchless Sewer Repairs
Get the long-lasting solutions, the sewer engineers of Phantom use proven methods, tools & equipment to resolve the issues quickly. We do not believe in taking unwanted charges and always try to consider the customer’s limit before heading with any particular service. To clearly direct our customers of what they are actually paying for? Our company is like an open book as we clearly describe the trustworthy services and reliable prices.
Hopefully, you get enough reasons to choose the top quality services of Phantom Plumbing without any doubt.
How does the entire process of sewer cleaning and repair get done?
FYI, the sewer is the main drain line in your house that sometimes works freely without any blockage. Well, it is quite relaxing to not face the back to back cleaning issue. But usually, it happens.
❖ Sewer Cleaning
For the smooth functioning of the pipe, you need to go with the timely cleaning and repairing of it. To avoid the situation of clogged lines, make sure you take the help of professional cleaners. By investigating the root cause of the blocked sewer, the professionals find out the right way to get rid of it. However, the common methods used to clean the sewer usually depends on the type of clog as well.
Method 1. Using a mainline cable machine
A giant-sized motorized snake cable that has its own motor and power supply is termed as a mainline cable machine. With this, clogs are cut down easily as the different types of heads are used for the different types of clogs. Usually, by adding the cutter heads, clog or blockage is removed effectively such as there are double cutters, saw-toothed cutters, 4-blade cutters, and many more are used. An expert in cleaner clearly knows which one is suitable or the right head to eliminate the clog.
Method 2. Hydro-Jetting
With this effective technique of exerting high-pressure water into the sewer and the blocked sewers are cleaned. The professionals apply the nozzle shots of water in forwards, sideways, and backward to eliminate the sticky materials such as mud, plant roots, food particles, etc.
❖ Sewer Repair
The most effective method to repair the damaged line is trenchless sewer repair. Gone are the days when trenching machines were used for repair and replacement. In this era of modern technology, the methods have become a bit different.
● Usually, the pipes are repaired in case it is clogged, leaked, or corroded. In such cases, the interior is cleaned properly, and a CIPP liner is inserted into the pipe. With the help of this liner, no more chances of corrosion occur over a long time.
● If an issue of the damaged or broken pipe is noticed, then the best way is to lay a new pipe by “bursting” the old one and placing a new pipe there.
What’s the next thing to do?
● In case you are facing any blocked or clogged issue, call the experts without experimenting by yourself.
● Instead of using temporary solutions, fix it permanently.
● The sewer cleaning, you can get an appointment the professionals of the best company.
● With any kind of breakage or damaged sewer pipe, make sure to replace it as soon as possible.
● Always prefer to take the services from experienced, cost-effective, and licensed sewer professionals.